My life living "The Secret"

Author: Wendi /

So, I have been reading "The Secret" and I want to document my journey. According to the book, "every human being has the ability to transform any weakness or suffering into strength, power, perfect peace, health, and abundance. "

Thus, my new lifestyle of practicing the "law of attraction" has begun.

One thing I am really working on is my thoughts, and the energy and power that they carry. I have quit saying "I don't want (fill in the blank)". Instead, I focus on what I want, and apparently, the universe responds to what you are stating, whether it is good or bad.

Example of what NOT to say:
"I don't want it to rain."
Instead, say/think this:
"I desire sunny weather on Wednesday."

I am going to list all of my wishes that I am "sending out to the ever mercurial universe" and I will let you know what happens.

Here is what I want:
1. to raise healthy and happy children that grow into responsible and good people.
2. to continue to have a happy and loving marriage
3. complete financial prosperity within 6 months
4. to grow my rental business
5. to continue to enjoy my wonderful friendships

Gratitude is also important in "The Secret". Thus, I am going to take more time in being grateful for all that I have.

Today, I am grateful for the following (in no particular order):
1. wonderful kids
2. my health
3. the greatest hubby
4. sweet, generous and caring friends
5. my home and food on my table
6. time to relax. I actually got the chance to watch a little T.V. today and it was heavenly.

I will let you know how I progress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment