Day 2 of The Secret...wow!!!!

Author: Wendi /

Okay, so it is working.



I had long asked "the universe" to put my daughter in a particular school, and it didn't look like it was going to happen, but I just kept believing that it would, and voila....today, right before school registration, I got THE PHONE CALL that I have been waiting a year for. I was elated, to say the least.



So, then, I kept thinking, I am going to need to "make more money." I didn't worry about it: I just kept wishing for it in a matter-of-fact way, with the assumption that it was going to happen. Well, within 4 hours, a friend called me to get a bid from me for doing a website.



I am grateful for all of it. I almost cried on the phone when I received the phone call from the school. I am so happy.



Sending love and good wishes out to each and every one of you!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment