Stating my intentions for 2009

Author: Wendi /

It has been 17 days past the first of January, and I am still struggling with what I want to accomplish in 2009. Perhaps this is a sign, a symbol of a year of sluggishness, or relaxation, depending on how you view it.



Here are my intentions:

1. Enjoy every moment as much as possible, and I mean every moment. I need to remember to find meaning in my work, appreciate menial tasks such as washing the dishes, and finding the time to relax more. I already cherish my time with my family, friends and of course, my husband, but I could have a better attitude about cooking, cleaning and grocery shopping. It is going to be a challenge, though, to find something enjoyable and/or meaningful about cleaning up the cat box.

2. Continue my quest to be in shape. Continue to exercise regularly. It makes all the difference on my health and my mental state of mind.

3. Fix what bothers me. Indecision is a spirit killer. If something is irritating me, then I am going to take measures to fix it, and not just talk about how I want it to change. I always feel much better when I make a decision to move forward, rather than agonize about something and then twist in the wind on how I am going to change it, which ultimately keeps me in limbo.

I think that is all for now. If anyone has any resolutions that they would like to share, I would love to hear 'em.

Bye for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment