Visualizing my perfect life...

Author: Wendi /

The law of attraction is the law of creation. Creation comes from our mind.

Part of "The Secret" stresses the importance of visualization, and this makes sense because it forces you to define what scenario works best for what you want. I can't tell you how many different scenes played out in my mind before I came up with the below listed scenario.

Here is my "dream" scenario:
My husband is retired from the corporate world. Our real estate rental company supports us. He frequently volunteers as a coach on our daughters' collective sports teams. We have a condo in San Francisco, where we hang out on weekends. We, as a family, explore the city and take our kids to plays, museums and the beach. We live in Benicia. We also have a home in France, where we live for a few months during the year. We are financially very comfortable. Our children can go to any university they want. They are happy and healthy. We can afford to be generous with our children, family and friends. We would be able to donate to various charities as well.

I love the idea that I can visually create whatever I want, and while it seems like a tall order, why is it less possible for me to create this desired life than any other dream that has come into fruition? I look at Lance Armstrong, and other people that have had to overcome harsh obstacles to achieve their dreams, so, why should I make excuses or assume that this is not going to happen? I have to believe that it is possible, attainable and it will occur.

If you had to define your perfect life, what would it look like?

0 comments:

Post a Comment